- If a woman wants you, nothing can keep her away. If she doesn't want you, nothing can make her stay.
- Stop making excuses for a woman and her behavior.
- Allow your intuition (or spirit) to save you from heartache.
- Stop trying to change yourself for a relationship that's not meant to be.
- Slower is better.
- Never live your life for a woman before you find what makes you truly happy.
- If a relationship ends because the woman was not treating you as you deserve then heck no, you can't "be friends". A friend wouldn't mistreat a friend.
- Don't settle. If you feel like she is stringing you along, then she probably is. Don't stay because you think "it will get better." You'll be mad at yourself a year later for staying when things are not better.
- The only person you can control in a relationship is you.
- Avoid women who've got a bunch of children by a bunch of different men. She didn't marry them when she got pregnant, why would she treat you any differently?
- Always have your own set of friends separate from hers.
- Maintain boundaries in how a woman treats you. If something bothers you, speak up.
- Never let a woman know everything. She will use it against you later.
- You cannot change a woman's behavior. Change comes from within.
- Don't EVER make her feel she is more important than you are... even if she has more education or a better job.
- Do not make her into a quasi-god. She is a woman, nothing more nothing less.
- Never let a woman define who you are.
- Never borrow someone else's woman. If she cheated with you, she'll cheat on you.
- A woman will only treat you the way you ALLOW her to treat you.
- All women are NOT bitches.
- You should not be the one doing all the bending, compromise is two way street.
- You need time to heal between relationships. There is nothing cute about baggage. Deal with your issues before pursuing a new relationship.
- You should never look for someone to COMPLETE you... a relationship consists of two WHOLE individuals... look for someone complimentary... not supplementary.
- Dating is fun... even if she doesn't turn out to be Mrs.. Right.
- Make her miss you sometimes... when a woman always know where you are, and you're always readily available to her - she takes it for granted.
- Never move into her mother's house.
- Never co-sign for a woman.
- Don't fully commit to a woman who doesn't give you everything that you need. Keep her in your radar but get to know others.
Share this with other men... You'll make someone smile, another rethink his choices, and another man prepare.
They say it takes a minute to find a special woman, an hour to appreciate her, a day to love her and an entire lifetime to forget her.
I wish I had read this advice six years ago...